DAY 21: WHAT MAKES ME SAD

I am a pretty emotional person in my weird kind of way. I mean I even cry at commercials. But thanks to God I have a strong husband. So obviously he has to bear my sadness for me. Some of the things that make me sad are-

Whenever I fight with Kamal
When I fight with my mother
Jian with fever - because she hates medicines
People being rude without any apparent reason
Children in pain
Childhood labor & Children beggars
Wrong people getting credits

When people say I have become fat even though it's very impolite to say something so rude to my beautiful curves.
Let's finish today with one of my favorite commercials which I found in the Facebook & wipe out all the sadness..


 

CONVERSATION

1 comments:

  1. I love those beautiful curves -- and I've got a lot of them. Haha! Cheers to our beautiful, child-bearing bodies!

    ReplyDelete

Back
to top