DAY 2 OF BLOG CHALLENGE

Guys I know sometime I just ramble your brains out but I will try to be very short & super interesting. I PROMISE. The little known 20 random facts about me are-

1. I don't like the smell of fish, so I don't eat any.

2. I am a very bad cook.

3. I  love to meditate & do yoga.

4. I was a obsessive cleaner until recently my husband said something like "I am afraid I will ruin the house". And being the mother of a naughty 3 yr. old really helps you set the priorities.

5. I used to think I am the ugliest girl in the world before I met my husband.

6. I didn't allow anybody to take my picture until my wedding day! The nice photographer explained to me that I was being statue like, so he gave me some tips to open up & it changed my world.

7. I was born in a middle eastern country named Saudi Arabia..its a Muslim country where women aren't allowed to drive.

8. I was a premature baby & was kept inside an incubator for 41 days.

9. I never wanted to be a doctor but my dad had so much hope in me. Now I love it actually.

10. I always wanted to become a professional photographer..may be someday like Dena ;)

11. I used to be a very good runner. There are some medals from my teen years.

12. Strawberry cheese cake is my favorite ice cream  flavor.

13. I cry at almost all sad things..even nice people makes me cry in happiness.

14. I burst in tears when I get super angry, It's one of the things that I don't like about myself. It makes your opposition think that you are weak. And yes, I goggled it ...the crying part when you are angry is quite common in humans.

15. I like to go to new places without any prior plannings. That's how we went to India, Malaysia, Nepal & Singapore. Every moment was this roller coaster ride.

16. I am the eldest of my 3 brothers & a sister. My baby sister was born 18 yrs. after me. I used to take her & my little brother to school, fast foods & parks when they were little.

17. I did a fashion designing workshop where I MET MY HUSBAND. Didn't ever thought of marrying him at that time.

18. I won the Best Inspirational Fashion Designer Award on 2005 at a renowned magazine in my country.

19. I don't earn a penny. After being married I decided to leave my job, do a Higher degree in medicine. I will appear on the final exam soon.

20. For the last 4 or 5 yrs. I am trying to lead a greener & simple life. It's definitely easier than doing this challenge. Ha ha ha.



CONVERSATION

4 comments:

  1. Another great post. It is so fun to learn more about you! That's why I love these challenges -- it prompts us to write about things that we otherwise wouldn't think of.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved your post and I really enjoy your blog, Farzana! This is such an awesome blog challenge - it has been really fun to participate in :)

    ReplyDelete

Back
to top