CHEAT SHEETS FOR MOMS...WHAT?

I know I am going to be laughed at by some mothers for this. But I am just sticking to it. This simple but awesome ideas or tips or tricks do work. I mean most of my friends & some cousins often ask me how do we do it after knowing each other for almost 9 years!!

Now let me tell you the story from the beginning. There was this beautiful good girl who was saved by her charming prince & they got married but then the prince realized the girl has OCD & beats the hell out of him & they fight badly ever after. Well this is not our story but it's quite close, except for the beauty & good part. My compulsion of doing everything perfectly & obsession about cleaning & organizing turned up a few notches after our marriage. But both of us has this one good thing in us, we listen.. I mean really listen even though we pretend we don't. We constantly try to make our self better for the other one. May be change a little but it's for love. Everything is fair in love..Right?

My tips & they always work..believe me:

1. Forget how organized you were before. If you are a new mom you are supposed to have food in your hair till 2 yrs. Cherish every moment you have together because they will turn 3 in a blink of an eye & you will be like why did I spent all that time cleaning the toilet?

2. If you are breast feeding, eat as much as & whatever your body wants & craves. You can start exercising later. Too much dieting, thinking, can reduce milk production.

3. If somebody says you are fat just tell them to carry a baby in their uterus for 9 months & then try to be  MRS. World, politely with a smile of course, we don't need to be rude. If you have a baby, your body is supposed to hold on to the fat, it's just human physiology.

4. Take care of your husband or you can just give him a nice back massage with the baby oil, you don't need the essential ones. My husband loves it when I pamper him. He was always like you don't love me anymore. So I give him these 5 to 10 minute super fast foot rubs or back massages 3 times a week & he is all in love with me again.

5. Eat as healthy as you can. Drink a lot of water. Water is the answer to all our health problems.It's really the Fountain of youth.

6. Do lot of or some Meditation & yoga for that peace of mind. I use meditation downloads. These really works if you do them every day at least once! If you do it twice nothing will move you, not even mountains.

7. Try to laugh at your mistakes, treat yourself with ice cream, give yourself the most awesome pedicure, the ones you can't afford or better yet get a full body spa & yea girl you have earned it.

8. Start a blog. It will help you to connect with other creatures out there called REAL MOMS. These are the ones who are exactly like you. They don't have time to shower or brush their teeth. They gain weight & can't loose the pregnancy fat. Blogging will also be helpful in documentation, scrapbooking, learning new things about mommygraphy.

9. Start PINTERESTING. It's awesome. You get to learn so many new things in so little time & I think it was invented for the mothers. Today I tried the home remedies for cracked heel for my husband. It worked like a charm.... as always.

10. Try to survive the day. Don't think or plan for years ahead. Baby steps for baby moms. Hey how is that for a book title?

FAT BUT HAPPY..SEEE!!







CONVERSATION

2 comments:

  1. they are looking so great each other...................

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such an awesome list of advice. I am going to bookmark this and come back to it at least once a week! Every mama should read this!!!! <3 <3 Thank you for sharing your wisdom.

    ReplyDelete

Back
to top