DAY 19 : MY FAVORITE MOVIE


I am a fan of movies. I have a lot of favorites. But I guess I have to mention one. Can I make a list & than pick my favorite one? Oh my God it's so hard!

1. Million dollar baby
2. Up
3. Pretty woman
4. Despicable me
5. Brave heart
6. The terminal

0h! It's really hard to choose. But I guess Million Dollar Baby is my favorite. Every time I see this movie I have this feeling of emptiness, which suddenly fills up with love. I always stop & try to look at my blessings. Well the intro is a lit bit slow, I mean they were showing it in Star World for the hundredth time, there was nothing on other channels, so I thought let's see for a bit.I was hooked with Hilary Swank..I have seen all of her films. Most of them like, P.S. I love you, Boys don't cry, Karate kid these are also my favorites.


Before getting married I made this list of movies which I would watch with Kamal. So we went to a movie store, bought all of them. Oh! among everything my favorite was movie nights with popcorn. I used to cry my eyes out, he used to cuddle me. He really liked all my favorites. He never said it loud but I think some of them are his favorites, too.

CONVERSATION

3 comments:

  1. All great choices! Up & Pretty Woman are two of my favourites. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know, I have never seen Million Dollar Baby!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good choices! Remember we used to watch movies and series in Star Movies & Star World? Those days were fun. Haha!

    ReplyDelete

Back
to top