DAY 28: MOST EMBRASSING MOMENT

This is going to be really an embarrassing one. I mean telling the whole world your humiliating story which you don't want to share at all. OK..I am just letting my boundaries down & wishing practically no one is going to read this post! Oh yeah, I just crossed my fingers!

You all know about my fairytale wedding with all the twists. It was not like all these traditional weddings, where the girl never liked the bald, wealthy husband, but said yes anyway for her parents sake. I had to fight almost for 4 yrs. just so that my father would agree to meet my PRINCE! That's a classic story which I am definitely saving up for my grand kids & sharing with you guys in another post...

Now everybody knew Kamal. I mean all my uncles & aunts. Some of them called me to their home & asked me if I loved him & wanted to be with him. You wouldn't believe, but I had to face these intimidating family meetings almost 10 or 20 times. That was really embarrassing for me. I never thought myself to be romantic or like Juliet. But I had to come in front of the whole world & express my love. I still feel embarrassed  whenever I think about that part of my life :(

ALL FOR MY ROMEO!!



CONVERSATION

4 comments:

  1. It was really hard to convince them, but I did my part as well as I could! Everything went well masha'Allah! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. As difficult as this must have been for you -- you are strong & wonderful doing it. It truly is romantic! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks dear.. I will mostly miss your beautiful thoughts, they used to make my day, like I was in the clouds!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Ugly Duckling has proved her supremacy,,Am proud on having her acquaintance as a classmate and a good friend. .My best wishes to you 'n your lovely family...
    God bless you and your dreams~

    ReplyDelete

Back
to top