WHY AREN'T GOD TAKING MY STOMACH ACHE?

Jian had been sick for almost 4 days. Now she is much better. But my little bug kept asking me " WHY AREN'T GOD TAKING MY STOMACH ACHE AWAY? "Oh the pain I felt inside my heart, it crushed me into pieces, every time she asked those. We had planned to go out for 16th..for celebrating our victory day. But now may be we will stay in our home & enjoy sleeping in. My girl has grown so big, I mean she says all these grown up things, expressing herself like her daddy, making me all confused!!

I couldn't bear her little aches. I couldn't answer her innocent questions. What does we say to those children who have lost their fathers, their family in these so called War of Freedom. How much more will it cost us? What else would we have to sacrifice to go out of our house & feel safe? What else we have to do to make our children feel safer? My husband says money & power is important. But now after living in my mother land , seeing all the innocent people pay with their life  it made me realize ..yes money & power is very important. It makes us forget where we came from, it makes us carefree enough to play with the lives of little children who constantly will ask us such stupid questions " WHY AREN'T GOD TAKING MY PAIN AWAY?"

CONVERSATION

6 comments:

  1. Thank you for your comment on our post today. I hope that Jian gets better quickly. That's a really good question and one sometime I even ask myself. Just know that he's always there for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Get well soon, sweet Jian. And many prayers to the children around the world that are in need. <3

    xo

    ReplyDelete

Back
to top