THE PROUDEST MOTHER

Today something amazing happened, so amazing that it can't be described by words or pictures. We won the Guinness World Record of the World's Largest Ever Human Flag, 27,117 people standing tall & holding our pride, our existence in the hands of our youngsters. Jian & I were standing in our home with a card in our hand, participating in our own way, popping up with excitement in every moment like we were there! Now I have a slight realization of the feeling how my motherland felt 40 years ago.She got to be the proudest mother in the whole world. No doubt...The proudest mom still standing high, protecting her children from the demons, protecting me from the evil eyes.

YEAH WE DID IT!!

CONVERSATION

2 comments:

  1. How cool! That's sweet that you and Jian still participated at home: )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you SUZY! I hold my board for exactly 6 min. 17 seconds..just how they did.

      Delete

Back
to top