DAY 15 BLOG CHALLENGE

WHERE WILL I BE IN 5 YEARS:

 After Jian was born, we as mom & dad ask ourselves this same thing quite often. I always have a plan. I mean I don't go ahead of myself but I like to think after a few years I would be more in balance regarding what I really want. It's a heavenly feeling when you hold your child. This little person depends on you, loves you unconditionally. But what about the immense responsibilities? Sometimes you become overwhelmed. So one day I sat with my hubby, with a pen & paper ( that's what he does when he has this important meetings), asked him how he would feel when she would be residing her first poem, dancing her first number. He smiled & said that he would be proud. "What about the credit? Would you like to take some or give me the whole thing as I will be bearing all the responsibilities?" My husband is the kindest person I know. He really cares about us. But as trainee doctor, exam studies & a new mother I needed him more in my side. So we had the talk. THE TALK is this tradition in our family, involving the 3 of us, discussing our future plans. Few days ago we talked about....

1. My job: I like being a mother & I have an exam next year, so hopefully I will join in a hospital after my studies are over & Jian is a little more independent.

2. Daddy's business- He will be going everywhere, doing more meetings & hopefully opening new outlets of his brand. So we will be more stable financially :)

3. Jian will be in school, learning new things & bugging me less...( recently she is in the renowned "LET'S BUG MOMMY & SCREAM HER EAR OFF" phase)

4. I will be living in a green home with solar energy plus a vegetable garden & if possible a cow & some chickens.

5. We would have a nice vacation to Paris ( my fantasy spot) & Las Vegas ( my hubby's fantasy)

6. We would adopt a little girl & welcome her into our crazy world.

7. And last but not the least, we will have an organization of some sort that will be helping people in mass quantities. There is nothing more satisfying than helping a person even it's just a kind word or a little smile!

MY DAUGHTER'S IMPORTANT MEETING FACE


CONVERSATION

3 comments:

  1. What a wonderful vision for your future. I hope that every one of these goals becomes a reality for your beautiful family. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks darling! You are really a true friend for saying such beautiful, positive things.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Both Paris & Las Vegas are my dream destinations too!

    ReplyDelete

Back
to top