DIY BIRTHDAYS

I always wait a year long & plan everything from cakes, snacks & party favors for JIAN'S BIRTHDAYS! Of course I plan big, then I become a little unrealistic & plan for 100 peoples which is very hard if you have 12 brother & sister-in-laws & their spouse & their children & their grand-children. Everything goes out of the hand because I always feel comfortable arranging a party in our house rather in restaurants where you have to leave after the party is half over & all the children are running like there is a fire in the house.

I have planned for Jian's birthday for 3 marvelous times in 3 different color themes & 2 different house. 1st & 3rd one in my mother's, 2nd one in my 700 sq.ft apartment with 50 people or more!! For the next one I am hopefully going to...

1. Make a minion cake- Jian is in love with these little creatures. I won't lie.. I am a bit in love, too :p

2. Make awesome hand puppets for the puppet show

3. Hand-made little bird houses or photo cards from previous birthdays of the same kids!

4. Create a bowling game with soda bottle minions!

5. Arrange an art show for the kids with their paintings

6. Create an indoor ball pool

7. Make a tutu for my angel!

I think I have everything figured out for next year.. Except I don't have an oven or I don't know how to sew & my husband messes everything from the smallest things. I have found these amazing ideas on pinterest & just wish I don't get lost on the way with a lot of ridiculously good ideas!!

EVERYONE WAS SO EXCITED ABOUT CUTTING TWO CAKES! 

The 1st birthday had Princess Theme. Jian, me, Kamal wore pink. One was a princess crown cake another one was a strawberry cake which we ordered from a local cake store named "Sumi's Hot Cake". Yummm.

The 2nd birthday was more fun! All of us wore red, the ballons were red. We had a doremon almond cake with special black forest which was more yummy than the 1st. I arranged these awesome games for both the babies & grown-ups.

THE GLORIOUS SECOND

The 3rd birthday was a little unorganized because we would go easy this time but end up doing it all over again! I told Kamal to order a small LOVE YOU JIAN board which we can use every year, he ended up writing the year.. other than that everything went smoothly.

THE MEAAW THIRD



CONVERSATION

5 comments:

  1. What a lucky girl to have a Mama who plans such beautiful parties. Parties are so much fun. I just can't get enough. I love the banner that you selected. I am so glad that you liked them. XOXO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, parties are so much fun! My daughter's birthday is my favorite day of the year!

      Delete
  2. what a nice party......................really Jian was so lucky....
    ................

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such cute parties! I love the Doremon cake! Doremon is not popular, or probably even known here in the United States: (

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Doremon is so popular here. I wanted a different cake, but the bakery always messes the designs, so I kept it simple & ordered the most easy doremon almond cake. All ended well because The cake was so yummy!!

      Delete

Back
to top