MY POST CHALLENGE DAY :(

Today I felt so out of order. The rush really kept me going. I have already thought of the topics for the next few posts though. Funny what only a 30 day routine can do to you!!

Jian's favorite books was long overdue. So I thought why not? Something related to My baby will definitely cheer me up :(

My Jian always loved books. She has a big collection!! But recently she has developed this terrible habit of tearing the pages & playing with them! She only does this when she is around her cousin. I wouldn't say it's bad influence but she never did it when she was small. Anyway her favorite book collection consists of following books, torn out pages [ I gave up gluing them back ages ago ] & the faces all scratched out by colored pencils.

AWESOME PICTURES- 1ST RULE OF ECD

GOOD FOR CHILD-PARENT INTERACTIONS!!!

EXCELLENT FOR VISION, COGNITION & EMOTIONAL RECIPROCITY
LEVEL 1 IS FOR AGE 3 & ABOVE, 2 FOR 4, 3 FOR AGE 5
EACH LEVEL HAS 4 TO 5 BOOKS


My friends were always like we don't have cute & educational baby books. Sadly I was in that group, too. Until I discovered these marvelous Little Readers Series. They have a lot of choices & 20 books only costs 10 dollars ( approx. 700 taka I think ). If you are willing to enjoy some story time with your cute puppies just go to any branch of Patshala or you can visit their stall in the book fair, filled with discounts & new books to choose from!!

CONVERSATION

1 comments:

  1. my little sister jian is a so ginious girl...................

    ReplyDelete

Back
to top