DAY 30: MY HOPES FOR MY BLOG



Today I was lingering this post like I was having my extra cream coffee...first I take the aroma in.... then I have this small sips like my life depends on it. A cup can either make you or break you. So what's the verdict you ask? Did this challenge changed me? I constantly review new things I am trying out. And I usually like most things generally because of my overly enthusiastic behavior :)

Now for my last post for this challenge...My hopes for my blog, my newest love!

As always I hope BIG. Everything in my world is like in the Disney animations, too cartoony. I think YOU have already guessed it by my overly cartoony banner at the beginning of my blog :p

As for my hopes...

1. I want the whole world to read my blog, like it or hate it, doesn't matter!

2. I want others to help, through my words, my prescriptions & medications, my joy, my silliness!

3. I will be able to awesomely design my blog on my own & my little brother will be like "WOW! the best layout!"

4. My blog will be filled with these awesome pictures that I have taken without the auto mode!

5. One day, my daughter will grow up to be this amazing woman & tell her children all about our journey & my madness!

6. I will be 100 years old & still doing these holographic style blog challenges, sitting in outer space in a space ship!

7. Get on top of the Mount Everest & pin a flag of my blog logo!

MY BABIES.. MY JIAN &  MY BLOG!!





CONVERSATION

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful hopes & dreams for your lovely blog, Farzana. I hope that every one comes true for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely enjoyed looking forward to and reading your blogs, and felt good that you feel cherished in sharing with your friends whats going on in your life. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete

Back
to top