I KNOW BUT....

Recently I have been a little overwhelmed. May be with the exam nearby & my constant failure of trying to remain sane with a 3 yr. old. Eventually I decided to keep a pre-exam journal. So that when I see it after wards I will laugh at my sane-insane era..the exam-baby era...the era of doom ....the era of darkness ( not kidding ).

I know there is time but I need some more to finish my studies.

I know I shouldn't fight with my mom, but she expects the world out of me.

I know I should use my new camera but the stupid exam.

 I know my husband is a saint but sometimes he annoys the hell out of me & I just want to strangle him.

 I know I should not be pinteresting now but it's freakishly awesome.

I know I am a good mom but Jian is constantly shouting for my attention & testing my patience!

I know you can't see the future but can you just tell me that I passed!

I know I am perfect but I really need to loose some weight asap.

I know I have all the time to be a cook but every time before an exam I regret not cooking for my husband.

I know I have love inside me but sometimes I can't control the hate.

I know I will grow out of these but what if the negative people around me don't let me?

I know my BD friends are all reading my posts but why aren't they leaving any comments.
I know this is a regret sheet but I will act that it's nothing to do with that leave it at that.

CONVERSATION

2 comments:

Back
to top