DAY 20: WHAT MAKES ME HAPPY

I am a silly person you may say, because I get happy in the littlest things, silly things! Do you really need millions of dollars, a Ferrari & a palace to be happy? Or you can just be like me! I don't live in a big house with 100 butlers & 100 rooms. I don't have a car & I definitely don't have a million dollars in my bank account. But I do have something that makes me the richest, the happiest.I have so many things so say. I know I am definitely going to get lost after a few so I am trying to type as fast as I can-

My Jian
Kamal
When I pray
When I remember to Meditate twice daily
Squeeze Yoga in my mornings
When somebody comments in my posts
To see my patients' face when they get discharged
A movie night with my husband
Getting up late in the morning & Hot chocolate in winter
When I look beautiful in a picture- this is very rare
When Kamal compliments me- this is rare, too.
Angry  Birds Games
Family Trips

Giving directions when somebody is lost- this often happens in my hospital because it's a big versity hospital.

Going to my mother's in the weekends- most of the time we fight but often my sister & I watch new movies in the internet.

I get to kiss Jian everyday( even though she hates it & doesn't allow it most of the time).

I GET TO KISS HER EVERYDAY! MY SECRET TO HAPPINESS..SSHHH!

CONVERSATION

1 comments:

  1. What a sweet and wonderful list! Hear is a little comment to add to your joy for the day! XOXO

    ReplyDelete

Back
to top