BREAST FEEDING & WIFE DUTIES FOR DADS

Breastfeeding is a heavenly duty both for moms & dads. It needs a lot of patience & courage. You can ask any mom & she will suffice you with all the facts. I remembered once we were on a trip in Kualalampur & Jian was having a hunger cry. We were inside a mall, so I asked a sales assistant where I could breast feed. She just looked at me in disgust & told me that I was not supposed to breast-feed inside, rather go out of the mall! I forgave her of course. That's what moms do. They forgive you for all your mistakes, so that you can grow.

I was a working mom. I mean I used to train for my FCPS degree. Getting up every single morning, Sterilizing the bottles, pumping milk for the 6 hr. gap when my baby wasn't going to see me. I couldn't take Jian to work. But sometimes Kamal used to bring her to me when she was reluctant. When I used to come back home with extremely tender & engorged chest, bathing & squeezing out the milk was so terrible sometimes that I even cried to sleep. I was so depressed at that time but fortunately I was rescued by my prince.

So what did he do -I mean what can a guy really do you ask?

He used to hold the baby in first few days, because I had abdominal soreness from the C-Section.

Helped me in the daily chores.

Taking care of the baby when he returned home & gave me special break to watch my favorite TV show.

If the baby woke up at night, He let me sleep in & took care of the baby!

He did the laundry & still does.

Sometimes cooked for me.

And last but not the least, inspired me to finish my 1.5 yrs. of vigorous training when I constantly tried to quit every single day.For all the new dads out there if you have any inquiries, check out this awesome article.

KAMAL PREPS LIKE CHEFS... HE STILL SURPRISES ME WITH EXTRAORDINARY COOKING

VERY SPECIAL THAI VEGETABLE RICE..JUST FOR MOMMY




CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top