MY FRIENDS

Today one of my friends asked me why don't I write about my friends? So I thought why not? I must remind you it's going to be a roller coaster one with tears & a lots of bitching with less majestic words because I had those associated with most of the friendship in my life!

Where do I begin? Let's start from the top. When I was in Kinder garden One day I saved a boy from beating & bullying. Come to think of it we are still very good pals! Our family became the best of friends! Then when I was in grade 5, I had this friendship with a beautiful girl with glasses who helped me with my English while the popular girls made fun of me. I wonder if she remembers me?

Eventually came high school where I made a few friends. I was a little introverted so I guess no luck there! One day this one girl came to me & asked if I would be her friend? But it turned out that nobody was talking to her & I was the only one who was never rude to anyone in my class.Or this is what I can recall.

As I grew older the friends I had either left the country or got married. I became more confined in my self, my books, my world. But I always tried to respect my friends. I even helped others in their studies, gave them my notes & stuff. But as I was the only girl with maths, they always avoided me. Took all the notes & class lectures but some how forgot to tell me about the picnics they were having. All those things used to hurt me, but come to think of it, they had nothing to offer me. No knowledge, no love. All they did was either gossip or bitch about their boyfriend. I didn't had any so I was not welcomed most of the time.

I entered my versity life with so much openness, so much eagerness for love & friendship. But found no light. Most of my room mates were so selfish. My friends judged me for other things. The things I didn't have, like beauty or mimicry. Eventually I made some good friends & we still say hello even though we got married & live so far away. When I was in fourth year of my college I met my husband & I found friendship. I know all of you are thinking it's so cheesy & unrealistic but it's the truth. I found friendship in the most unexpected of places. All the friendship I have missed these years just filled up with so much love I radically changed to this person totally opposite the one I was before. I began to love myself, I began to love others.

One day my husband said to me " All the bad friendship is over, from now on you are only going to have good ones " & it did come true. I was really blessed. Wherever I went I met these awesome people. We went to India, met a local Jaipuri girl in her father's shop & she rode me in her bike, took me shopping ,sight seeing. We met this couple in a bus in Kualalampur & still are good friends. My husband & I got some beautiful couple friends with whom we party a lot!

Now as for the conclusion I have met some beautiful & lovely people whom I proudly call friends now & then as they fill my days & my heart with such light & love that It's becoming so clear to me now... You really find love & hope in the most unexpected of places.... like blogging!

HOW CAN HE BE SO BRAVE & HANDSOME ALL AT THE SAME TIME!





CONVERSATION

2 comments:

  1. I feel so blessed to call you my friend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same here love. I feel happy & proud to be your friend!

      Delete

Back
to top