Day 3 OF BLOG CHALLENGE

MY FAVORITE QUOTE

You will all laugh at me if I say that most of the quotes I came across always speaks to me, like they were all there for me, whispering in my ears. I was always a reader. Books were my best friends. they talked to me in ways that was quite magical & unbelievable. Being a mother didn't change that a lot. My little girl was welcomed to my world of mystery. We had all these little books when she was yay tiny & holding things with her small fingers, obviously trying to shove them in her mouth.

 I am so tired today! May be that's why I am just rambling things.So, here's my favorite quote:





This one is my favorite. I always believed I have this invisible strength in me, that just puts me through unbearable difficult conditions. My mother says I got this from my dad. She says we become numb. But I guess it's just silence for retrieving patience  & power. So I am very proud to be like him.  Now you all know, I am a dreamer. I like to believe I can go to the moon. Is it that unrealistic ... I mean some of you have been there right?

THE MOON THAT LIGHTS UP MY SKY!!

CONVERSATION

1 comments:

  1. Nice quote. Reminds me of my favourite sport brand ADIDAS! :D

    ReplyDelete

Back
to top