DAY 4 CHALLENGE

MY DREAM JOB

I have my dream job actually. I just didn't knew it before Jian came to us. I have always wanted to help people, touch their heart in some way. Who else can do that better than a Doctor? I have these stupid stories to tell people that how I became a Pediatrician, but it means a lot to me. So I am going to share it with you guys anyway. As all of you know I have this silly heart that cries at almost anything & everything. So I was there one day doing my Internship, being so sad, crying on the empty roads towards my dorm. Then there was this doctor who asked me what subject I would like to choose for a higher degree. I immediately replied " I don't know yet but God forbid never in Pedi ". He asked me why? I said " My heart tears apart in pain when I hear a baby cry " & he was like " I think that's why you should try in child medicine, because you will work for them from your heart ". That's how I became a Pedi.

A few years ago we went to Singapore & found this amazing thing in a  hospital book!

I  WANT TO BE MOTHER WITH ALL OF THESE ABOVE


CONVERSATION

2 comments:

  1. Nice story, I'm up for saving environment and you're up for saving humans! Together we will save the world. HAHA!

    ReplyDelete

Back
to top