DAY 22: MY WORST HABITS

This is going to be an embarrassing post. I have may be 2 or 3 bad habits but they are really evil & shameful. It's not easy just to admit to your bad side. I knew this challenge would be difficult, but for me this is going to be very eye opening! I guess sometimes you just have to face your demons in order to win over them. I am a quite positive person & I am trying hard for self improvement. After we had Jian everything in life changed for me. First I thought I had lost myself. But then I found the real me, the person that I longed myself to be all these years. So I am trying even though it's not enough. But God knows I am trying with everything I have got. You are thinking why this long boring speech & where the hell is my point, but I promise I have a good one as long as you be patient & hear me out!

My worst habits (according to my husband) & my humble explanations!

1. I loose my temper very easily- I was a FCPS trainee with no money, a new mother with no sleep.

2. I sleep late at night & don't get up early- If I don't get to sleep at 11, my sleep cycle just breaks down.  

3. I am bad at time management- It doesn't matter how hard I try Something comes up & I loose track of time.

4. I do 3 or 4 things simultaneously- I had this obsession to be perfect, so I used to multi-task. I am trying to let go of things now.

CONVERSATION

1 comments:

  1. Haha! I can't disagree with this list. But nobody's perfect

    ReplyDelete

Back
to top