DAY 23: IF I WON THE LOTTERY

Recently I have come to realize money is not that important. The amount of money & it's value solely depends on the person who is spending it. You may have all the money you need but feel miserable & you might be a poor dog but the happiest.I have these friends, who have tons of money in the bank, getting a handsome salary, owning 3 or 4 flats, having 2 cars. But complaining 24x7. And here I am! Moneyless, currently a jobless student, an overwhelmed new mother, with nothing in my name, value wise.

When I was a teenager I used have these fantasies about winning lotteries, having rich grandmothers, etc. Months before getting pregnant I did this meditation workshop & it was a life changing experience. They have all these thinking & prayer sessions which is always mind blowing. Once our teacher said something about fantasizing that our dreams finally came true,like having a lot of money, all the problems getting solved, all our silly prayers getting answered....Then it just strucked  me. All I need is the feeling of peace not the unnecessary things attached to it.

But I guess I have to stop eating your brains out & pretend to answer this question about me winning the lottery.. I would give all the money to my husband & ask him to spend half in my future humanitarian organization & half in a business related to child stuff, like a Children Hospital, a Baby food company or a School which will eventually run my humanitarian project by it's profits. Oh! I feel so peaceful with the thoughts alone. The joy of being able to care & change even a single life is truly worth living for. The immense joy! The eternal joy!

I DID WIN A LOTTERY IN LIFE & THIS WAS MY PRIZE!!

CONVERSATION

2 comments:

  1. You are so beautiful, thoughtful, and generous. Truly amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't forget to give some amount to me! HAHA! Just kidding!

    ReplyDelete

Back
to top