DAY 24: WHAT ATTRACTS ME IN LOVE

 I always ask my husband this blog questions & compare my answers. Most of the time he is like "I don't know" or " Is the question for real?" But today he answered so perfectly. I asked him what attracted him to me & he said that my simplicity & innocence. Well now I have become this cruel, complicated witch who fights with almost everyone. I never thought I would change BUT REALITY just changed me a lot. If you are simple, people will take you as a fool. If you are innocent, everybody will think you as outdated.

Anyways now to the points that attracts me in love...( basically the reason I fell in love with Kamal)

1. Extremely caring: We went to a restaurant on our first meeting. He put the ketch-up on my burger & poured my drink. I was speechless.

2. I could say something boring about some stupid topic & he would listen!

3. We have similar kinds of view regarding life.

4. He understands me better than anybody, better than me.

5. His honesty towards other people.

Most of the time he doesn't read my posts so don't tell him but here is a picture of him in our wedding which I thought would explain everything.


CONVERSATION

2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful partnership. You two are lucky to have one another.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank god you didn't post the picture in which I was crying like a baby!

    ReplyDelete

Back
to top