DAY 25: MY BIGGEST REGRET



I must warn you ... I am not a regreter. I mean I always had that in me. You can refer this to being stubborn or nonsense. But I always stood by me specially when nobody else did! Eventually it did help me grow. I do something wrong, I deal with it. Period. I rarely do something stupid twice.

I also believe if something is happening, it's must be happening for a reason. JUST WAIT! You will find the reason soon enough. But I am going say something for the sake of the challenge.

My Regrets both small & big:

1. I should cook more often.

2. I should have been more regular in my medical college & studied more.

3. Should have been more open with my class mates.

4. Less picky about friends.

5. Exercised more & eat healthy after my delivery or when Jian stopped breast feeding!

How can I regret when everything lead me to these two!

CONVERSATION

2 comments:

  1. A wonderful post as always. And that photograph is just lovely. You have a beautiful family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This picture just made my day! Nice post Mitapu.

    ReplyDelete

Back
to top