DAY 26: MY HIDDEN TALENT


These last few questions are giving me a headache.So I am cheating a little & asking my husband to help me out :). Most of the time he confuses me more but sometimes he helps me to brain storm. Oh! I really hate self praising. But I have to man up & answer these unique challenge questions. I have to admit they are very interesting & useful for learning facts about yourself that you didn't know before. Now something to say about my hidden talent ( this was really hard because at first I thought I didn't had any talent )...

After I got into the merit list for medical admissions, I worked in a coaching center & taught Biology to high school students. I really loved it & my students loved me,too. Even after 10 years they come to my house for advice. When I was in my medical college I did some tuition. I always had this passion about explaining something hard to my students & it came natural to me. Even now while I have been studying with my partners, I try these little tricks & make it more simple to remember.

I also have this talent to make something boring very interesting. I watch these geeky documentaries but make them so enjoyable just by changing the point of view. When I was little I used to think that I was in a TV Show, showing other people to organize while actually I was doing silly boring daily chores!

HMMM... LESSON OF LIFE. WILL I BE ABLE TO MAKE IT EASIER FOR THIS LITTLE BRAT!

CONVERSATION

1 comments:

  1. this is a wonderful blog & jian also looking so much cute..................

    ReplyDelete

Back
to top