SURPRISE SURPRISE!!

Today was, I mean it still is, Kamal's 34th birthday. I was super excited & a little bit pumped up for arranging everything. I always try to get the look of his face when I give him the gifts aka surprises. It's so priceless. The simplest things you can do to win over a loving heart over & over again. My sister & I sang " The thousand years by Christina Perry " with the candles of course & I baked him a chocolate cake. He loved everything even my unbearable singing! May be I will convince my sister & post the video on you tube after some editing...wish me luck ;)



MY FIRST EVER CHOCOLATE CAKE!


14/365   BLOWING THE CANDLES BY MAA


CONVERSATION

4 comments:

  1. Aw, what a sweet wife you are!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks love...I am blushing & I don't know why!

      Delete
    2. farzana, that is SO sweet! i love the candles on the floor, too... a beautiful cake and a beautiful family! xo

      Delete
    3. Thanks, for stopping by.It meant a lot!

      Delete

Back
to top