ANOTHER SURPRISE!

Some of Kamal's friends threw him another surprise party. It was so windy & cold outside & we enjoyed the hot steamy snacks & the delicious cake ;)

Jian thought it was her birthday & as usual make us lite the candles twice & cut the cake with her dad. Kamal was overwhelmed by the love & greetings we received.Some of my friends asked for the chocolate cake recipe. Soon we will post the pictures on how we made the cake in our simple rice cooker with our simplest ingredients & secret love potion!

Now for the writing's sake as I am fearing this blog is gradually becoming a photo blog, I tend to write 5 things I love about my husband...

1. He is a great father, his daughter means the world to him. I first saw him crying when he held her for the first time!

2. He is the most responsible person there could be. His friends rely on him so much. They know he will not hurt or judge them but get rid of the problem instead.

3. He never speaks ill of others even if they have hurt him in many ways. This is one of the bad habit I am trying to get rid of myself!

4. He never gets angry easily. I mean I have seen him lose his temper hardly twice in the 9 years I have known him.

5. He lets me grow, be whoever I am, never loses his faith in me. Listens to my unstoppable ramblings even though he is half asleep & been through the hell all day!

What qualities make you fall in love with your husband over & over again? Don't forget to share your love affairs with us!


JIAN WITH HER BABY COUSIN





15/365  SUPER MAN
15/365 PLAY BALL

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top