WE BECAME...

For all the reasons you live in this world the most remarkable one would be living for your kids. Today we welcomed our darling newest member to our sweet home. Holding him took me to the part of my life where I felt so alone & afraid even though I was a Pediatrician myself & advised my patients a thousand times before. Simplest things like bathing or breast feeding seemed so hard. Jian was so tiny & I thought I would crush her if I hold her tight or kiss her hard. I don't know why but my eyes teared up when I held her in my arms. She is mine, a part of me that will always shine more than the brightest stars. No matter how hard I kiss her or hold her tight she would not be crushed anymore. She will grow in front of  my eyes & more than I would ever dream.

16/ 365  MY COLORS  BY MAA




CONVERSATION

2 comments:

  1. congratulations, may Allah bless you guys with all the happiness. post some pictures of the new member.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We already posted some cell phone pictures in the previous post here http://maandjian.blogspot.com/2014/01/another-surprise.html. I have taken some pictures with inexperienced hand here http://maandjian.blogspot.com/2014/01/my-first-baby-session.html

      Delete

Back
to top