JUST WHEN YOU DARE TO THINK...

I had this friend who was the mother of superstition & she always used to say "Don't you dare to think, & if you do, you are going to doom!!!" I don't believe in superstitions but this always comes true when I DARE & THINK, I am done for the day, going to sleep straight 8 hours & then wake up early, do my 30 minutes yoga. Yesterday we went to a friend's house which was near to the wilderness ( because the nearest mall was 10 miles away & no houses surrounding them & there was foxes & all sorts of wild things doing there things :O )

We came home so tired, my back was all sore & Jian slept in a second. But after a hour my brother woke us up saying his wife's water just broke & she was due more than a month after. We rushed her to the hospital where one doctor said we had nothing to worry about but can do a sonogram in the morning just to be sure. Another one came in the morning & said " The baby could die any minute because there was no amniotic fluid left inside!"

I went in the noon leaving Jian with my mom but a terrible thing happened. Jian put her 4 fingers inside the door hinge & they got stuck. After much deliberation my mom got them out, took her to an emergency, did an x-ray. Everything is fine now, no bone was fractured or shattered except my heart of course.All of this happened in that particular day when I dared to think " I was done for the day!"

12/365 WILDERNESS BY MAA

 PINK FLOWERS BY BABA




13/365  MY POPSICLES BY MAA

CONVERSATION

1 comments:

  1. I always love all of your photographs but on this day, your husband is the winner. This photograph (http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-lksjX8V98Ho/UtREcsO76fI/AAAAAAAAAnw/--AaiKrxhrc/s1600/12,13+051.JPG) of you and Jian is absolutely gorgeous. I love it!

    ReplyDelete

Back
to top