HELLO THERE!

I came back from the dead & I feel so good. My exam is half over & I am in this lazy phase where you don't want to get up from bed even when your bladder is bursting with pee! Moreover my lap top cord was burnt by my beloved husband. So now I am at my mom's plugging in with my sister's computer.

We couldn't even have fun in the new year's eve. My exam was on the 1st & 2nd. So I was revising these & that at the last minute but our question was so hard that reading actually didn't help. Everything was pretty much super hard & clinical.

Now for the year 2014 I have decided to do a 365 project with Jian of course, which was intervened  by my husband. So we decided to do a competition. Everyday we would post two pictures of Jian. You all can say which one is better or cuter! Let the show began....& may the best man win!

1/365  JIAN TRYING TO HIDE...BY MAA
WATCHING CARTOON...BY BABA

2/365  PLAYING..BY MAA

POSING FOR BABA
3/365  PREPARING FOR EXAM...BY MAA

RIDING ...BY BABA

4/365  SOLVING A MYSTERY...BY MAA

JIAN ON MOMMY'S LAP...BY BABA

CONVERSATION

1 comments:

Back
to top