RESTRICTIONS & LIMITATIONS!

Recently my husband went to meet an eligible candidate for my cousin sister's marriage. All of them came to our home, then our people went to investigate them. This is a normal cultural thing we got going on in our country. When family elders give us the green light, the groom & bride to bes meet in a place outside their home without any adult supervision..haha!

Anyway the guy was a little bit over restrictive about curtain things, like drinking cola, eating fast food, having friends that are boys, giving chocolate to kids,etc. I like having limitations & certain restrictions in life. But what do you think about so many!!

 Being a mom you have to be tough & over protective.This comes naturally with the job title. But if I put so many lines in front of my daughter what will she achieve in life, what will she learn? I believe in letting go of things. Things you learn by yourself , by falling down in your own makes you realize the pain more. Well at least that's the way my brain thinks. What if Picasso's mom didn't let him draw on the walls? What if Edison's mother scolded him for playing with electricity?

Jian has developed a new thing now-a-days. She talks to any body she meets, constantly asks them questions & eats their brain off. Sometimes I think it's very dangerous because she even talks to strangers & sometimes I think if I stop her so much it may cease her normal cognition. I always want my daughter to be open minded & big hearted & all that she could be. My sweet angel " Please be good & be patient & God protect my love from all the evil out there."

HOW CAN YOU PUT RESTRICTIONS OVER THIS LITTLE ANGEL?



CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top