MY HUSBAND'S NEW PHONE

JIAN WITH PINK TONGUE!
At last we made up. He didn't say sorry of course, but I let it go & forgave him. After my hubby getting robbed by somebody cutting his panjabi's pocket ( you won't believe me if I say that this happened to him once before )... I, being a nice & thoughtful wife told him to buy a smart phone which will eventually help him check his e-mails & do necessary things without opening the lap top. Like everything else he is not giving me any credit for it & as usual I am not shocked..haha!

Anyway the mobile is awesome & it takes beautiful photographs in daylight. Here are some recent shots after my cutie pie, when she got better from the whole stomach flu incident. I have this huge exam on 1st January & I am studying my AO & I am staying at my mom's for some day, typing in with my sister's computer.She is addicted to pinterest just like me. Oh yeah one more thing, my husband did say something about pinterest being cool, not saying it directly to me!








CONVERSATION

2 comments:

Back
to top