ARE YOU CRAZY?

This was the overall  reaction when my husband & my family learned I wanted to try meditation. Every single person made fun of me. Some of my friends thought I was a mental case. Then eventually I made them try out some sessions. Most of them liked it. Some do it on regular basis, like my mother, father & some still need a little bit of work. I still got some friends who constantly ask me if it works! I guess people need a lot of proof before trying out something. I am rather a bit enthusiastic about general things. I try almost any new thing out there..like this blogging. It really changed the way I looked at things just like my meditation!

There are so many new & simple yet unique ways to express the internal thoughts that are bottled up inside you. It doesn't matter that you are a studying mommy like me, or a stay at home mom. The memories you have with your child can be eternalized forever. I was so worried that all these precious time was just slipping away & I had so little time in my hand. Now whenever I see a picture of my little bear in my little blog, a part of me feels relieved & so happy, thinking after 30 or 50 years when I see these I would be so proud to be the mommy of the most special kid out there!

7/365  PLAYING DRUMS BY MAA

SELLING MANGOES BY BABA

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top