DAY 7 BLOG CHALLENGE

MY FAVORITE SONGS

Lately I am stuck in the sound of BOYCE AVENUE. They do all these acoustic covers which are amazing. The boys have these songs that I would be listening to when I am writing my posts & they are so touchy, sometimes these songs even make me loose myself. Songs with great lyrics have been my first choices all my life, powerful words can create powerful thoughts!


Check out this song which I sing to my daughter. Its "Just the way by Bruno Mars". The words are so powerful & true. My love for my baby can't be described in words but this song is quite close.


2. My number two is "A thousand years by Christina Perri"-the Avenue version is awesome. May be one day I will sing this one to my husband when I learn how to sing & play piano. I have this secret wish where I am dead & he is like singing this song to my grave. Yeah I know a cheesy one :)

3. Third one is Jian's favorite "Beauty & The Beast" by Celine Dion,which I would be listening in time to time for popularity demand of my daughter of course.

4."Roar" by Katy Perry. The Boyce Avenue version is quite nice,too. Recently me, Jian & my sister saw Katy Perry's "Part of me" movie. We liked it a lot.

5. Last one is "Careless Whisper" by George Michael. I used to listen to this song over & over again when I was in medical school.

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top