DAY 6 CHALLENGE

WHAT AM I AFRAID OF?

It makes me feel bad even to think about my fear..I fear of losing this happiness, about happening something bad in our lives & we being too frightened & unable to fight it. So I pray for light, light of knowledge, light of love, light of optimism. I am a brave person. I don't fear death. As a doctor I  have witnessed my share of  loss. I even know I may die tomorrow but now after having to be a mom, I feel I have everything & I fear of losing all these, seeing my girl & my husband in pain will kill me even after I am dead. I just want them to smile where ever I am. I have been places in my dreams. Like my daughter's first day of school, first dance recital, first love. I know my heart will be in her heart...no matter where I am, where I may be!

All these are making me a bit emotional. Are these blog challenges supposed to be this way? Do you all feel like me? Or I am the only crazy cat lady here?

I just want her to remain this way her whole life....carefree & positive


CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top