MOTHER'S DAY

To me being a mother is the most awesome feeling there is. And then getting a surprise from your family..nothing could beat this. I mean look at the flower, the dishes, the planning & all...Jian is always so much into activities. I mean there is no stopping to this girl. And on the mother's day she was so excited about everything. She even gave flowers to all the mothers of my family.



 When I was pregnant with Jian I used to judge myself. I took up meditation as a way to improve myself. I even used to daydream about my little princess & the things I am going to do with her. But most of the people around me banged me on my head & said " Having a kid will change everything for worse." Nobody told me to take up my time & enjoy every bit while it lasts. Because you never know when your precious would be 4 & you will be like where did all the silly time go? So this time around I know better. I am enjoying the morning sickness or even the unended torture that I am wilingly giving my husband with my constant mood swings & food cravings!!HSSS! Don't tell him I said that.

THE BULL DOG ON 74/365

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top