RIGHT ON TRACK

Good news. At last my new computer is working, which I brought in Malaysia. Some how my dear husband got it killed & everybody was saying it can't be fixed. The battery is not working & I have to plug it to a electric source but sill I am so happy. Doing the projects really kept me focused but without it. I just felt so unbalanced.
Now for the other new news... I am on the 15th week, my nausea is killing me & Jian is torturing me with new hyperness. One minute she is here, the next minute she is inside the cupboard. No body has been more happier than her. Because she got to play with all the unpacked moving goods & dust!!

MESSY HAIR ON 73/365 

Somehow I managed to stick around upto 72 of 365 project. Then I lost the love & will of fighting. I took a photo of Jian everyday but was unable to post. I was thinking of posting 2 video diaries for March & April. Then may be post 3 or 4 pictures per day for May. What do you guys think? I really need some suggestions! Help me guys!

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top