BIG SHIPS & SMALL PEOPLES ON 80/365

This the boat motel we came across the hot water spring near Rasa in Malaysia. Jian was mesmerized not by the view, but by their ship like structures. She was asking the receptionist if the house moved to places & could take her to the market. I couldn't keep her still for a photo. This was the best I could find, all the other ones were fuzzy.
Rent was 100 to 120 ringit  (30 - 35 USD) per night, breakfast not included. But their in-house restaurant was cheap & the food was delicious. Both local ethnic & fast foods were available! We didn't know about the motel, so just took a bag with swimming gear. Or else we would have stayed there. My husband & his friend was making jokes about  their special honey-moon packages & told me that I wouldn't have fun there staying with a restless toddler...Men!!

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top