DAY 10 CHALLENGE

BEST TRIP OF LIFE:

It's really awesome how this blog challenge is covering little bits of every aspect of my life! You may already know this, I just love going to new places, meeting new people. Getting to know how they live is really inspiring. Once we went to a bus ride from Kualalampur to Sunway Lagoon & the driver was a lady. Her conductor was a female,too. Malaysia is a Muslim country. Most of the ladies cover their body & head. These two were the same. Doing hard work like men but also following their religion. I have this eye for details. I look for daily ordinary living ways rather than something extravagant. My friends were like " you really didn't buy any make up things? Just a cloth drying umbrella hanger & 2 square plates. We had to wait for 4 hours before we could get our rooms in Langkawi, so we went to have breakfast in a local restaurant, I saw the plates & ended up looking everywhere & asking everybody. We went to the corners of that island & got lost but didn't find the plates. My husband still makes fun of me saying " We toured the whole Malaysia just for 2 plates". How & where I got them that's another post!

I was born in Saudia Arabia, a middle eastern Muslim country. So we would travel here once every year with my family. These trips were really memorable as we used to meet all of the cousins & aunts,uncles, bring gifts for them. My brothers & I used to cry our eyes out when it was time to return. Oh I really miss those carefree childhood days.

IN THE AIRPORT WITH MY UNCLES


After being married, me & my husband went to Cox's Bazar- the longest sea beach on the world. I have been there before. But with him I just felt alive. We made this pack of saving for trips. I choose the destinations, do some net surfing, pack everything & he gets the passports & tickets. Before Jian we went to India for 15 days. It was loaded with shopping &  intense traveling.

Then by the time we reached home, we realized that everything was good but we really missed our family. So, this time we planned a family trip to the most beautiful tea gardens of the world "Shylhet". My CD drive is broken, thanks to my husband. I will post those soon enough!

Every one said "You guys are travel freaks but wait till you get a kid!" We were planing for Maldives but I got pregnant. After Jian was born one day I sat at the internet & clicked most visitable places with a baby. Walla! It was Malaysia.  Jian & I have been there twice but my husband went there a few times more. They have this island called Langkawi & we stayed in a room near the sea shore....it still feels like a dream.

Lastly we planned for Nepal. Jian was only a year old & just learned to run wildly. This one was my best trip. We have been staying in a hilly area called "Phokhara", its near the Himalayas. Accidently we got a honeymoon suit & it was just marvelous. The hotel, our views, in one window it was the mountain & in the other window we could see the lake. Every morning we had the coffee beside our large breath taking views while Jian was sound sleep in the bed. I am pretty sure that's like my heaven is going to be!

 One evening we went to this lake side cafe. We ordered stake with red wine. I didn't have red wine before & didn't like it much. Then tried cosmopolitan, didn't like that one either. My hubby laughed at me saying may be I am not a wine person. We also had 'Shisha'..it's a smoking device with fragrant tobacco I guess. I fancied the strawberry. We were having a candle light dinner, it was raining on the lake & Jian was fast asleep on the sofa.Next day we were booked for paragliding but due to bad weather it was cancelled. I have this plan going back there, may be do some hiking & climbing this time as Jian will be much bigger then.













CONVERSATION

2 comments:

  1. Just wonderful! I especially love the photographs -- the last one is so precious. Thank you for sharing. <3

    ReplyDelete

Back
to top