RULES OR NO RULES

Is Discipline really necessary? I mean do we really have to follow any rules? What if we decided not to follow any restrictions. No more disciplined army life. That's what the teenagers think anyway. I myself wasn't a rebel as a teen. Always used to do what my parents told me. Definitely a rule follower. Doing homework every night, doing every chores.. & the usual.But I felt trapped & ALWAYS WANTED OUT. My parents were loving but they didin't say it loud. They gave me everything but I wanted more. I think every teen soul is like this.Lost somewhere,somehow. Some come back but some..I guess not. Most of the times we forget the real meaning of things. Why were there rules in the first place? Not to trap but to free us? Well young minds don't think that way. They just think they are right,they are the best.And may be they are. Weren't they supposed to be the free uplifting spirits for us old souls! 

Today we went to get our MRPs..machine readable passports. There were these little & big crowds of people everywhere.It was a mad house. No discipline.I thought "We really need 20 lines to make everything look good & peaceful". The mike was out. So one man was calling everybody's names & there were 500 people at least. There were  crowds of 300 to 500 people in  form submission zone,picture lines & delivery slip collections.But in most of the places there were no particular lines or rules. There were so many Armies,Polices & BGP workers but all of them were either on the phone or doing their job rather unwillingly like doing something faster would kill them.Most of us were suffering but once in a while some brave souls try to save us & protested. I was there standing..thinking how about I link them to www.iheartorganizing.blogspot.com or help them clean all the mess.But then again I thought what would be the ultimate fate? If they don't want to change,if they don't want to be disciplined,how far my help will take them?
I looked at my husband & said " Rules make us greater.Without it we are just primitives letting our selfishness get to us." There are so many young minds telling us to change, to follow but are we listening to them?

I used to be on that rebellious side of the world but now I am a mother. And also feel like I have to say something to the other part of me & also my girl. "Rules are there to guide you when I won't be there. They will make you win over your darkness & make you great."

DO I HAVE TO FOLLOW ALL THE RULES?

CONVERSATION

1 comments:

  1. rules or discipline helps my little angel to enjoy her freedom properly.

    ReplyDelete

Back
to top