HOW IT ALL STARTED!

I was always this super sharing kind of person from the times I could remember. I used to share my notes,my lunch,my thoughts..you name it. With times it just intensified in density. And obviously my husband was the sufferer. I am in the long & boring process of having a higher degree,which I honestly don't know what I will do with once I get it. Having some hand picked friends most of which now lives abroad & my favorite brother in Malaysia for studies I decided to tightly keep hold of my memories. And I am very bad in maintaining continuity & documenting things,most of which I leave for afterwards. So obviously I lost my little girl's 0 to 3 months video clips which were in possession of my little sister.When there was any laptop related stuff I used to depend on others. Then I found this awesome thing called BLOGGING...it helped me in keeping my memories,sharing my rambling thoughts just the way I wanted to. 

Main reason(I guess): REALLY SHOWING MY HUSBAND I COULD DO STUFF SPECIALLY WITHOUT HIS HELP.

Point of inspiration : All this fellow bloggers from my country causing so much notion politically.

Relieved to see: Other mothers just like me,wanting to share so many beautiful & awful things.

Techs used: My husband's old & slow laptop paired with a super slow internet. No smartphone or DSLR camera.

Typing speed: barely ok.

Previous experience: Some power point seminars & a 48 page Thesis.

Still can't believe: That I am writing a blog about my little angel.

Trying to: Improve the look of the blog everyday..& make it interesting for my daughter.

HELPING MOMMY AT BLOGGING





CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top