MY SWEET HOME

 I live in old Dhaka.My building is an old one with bigger rooms than the newer apartment types.Its almost 700 sq.ft with only one bathroom & a huge balcony,2 rooms,an oddly shaped rectangular kitchen.My building is open in 3 sides.So I get the bright sunlight all day long,which I love the most about my house.It is very quite being a little bit away from the main road.I decided as i am passionate about my home why not share it with you guys!Actually I intended to enter a room for color challenge in a website,so the pictures were taken by a friend who is a professional photographer.It was a little bit decorative but now for the baby it is more functional & all the breakable items like frames,pottery,jars are kept away.Almost all the furniture were designed by me.The bathroom was renovated in an orange & cream palette.The before & after photo of the kitchen will be posted soon...

JAPANESE STYLE THRONES


 The curtains are made of tribal skirts known as Thami.I always wanted a garden & low sitting arrangement.We choose yellow for the walls as it signifies brightness & looks good with almost every shade of furniture & I have a cool husband who let me try everything!!




THE DIVAN IS JIAN'S NEW JUMPING BED

OUR  VIBRANT RED BEDROOM

MY LITTLE STUDY CORNER

JIAN'S TINKER BELL DRAWER WHICH WAS A GIFT FROM MY MOTHER

 This is our night light which actually gives a feel of moonlit night under the open sky.This was an anniversary gift from my little sister.Beside the light there is our wedding card in a black frame with golden lining.






MY ORANGE ,CREAM & BROWN BATHROOM

CONVERSATION

2 comments:

Back
to top