MOTHER OR WIFE

Sometimes its very difficult to choose the prospective you want to be in. Either you have to be a mom or wife.& there is the daughter or sister thing.I have met so many of these women trying to find the right identity. In a country where most of the mothers regret their daughters.Our female ancestors teach us that finding your voice is a sin.Always give the best piece of chicken to your husband [really the chicken] .Nobody tells you how to find yourself.May be its a adaptive thing 'like survival of the fittest'. Only in this case its victory of the one who knows to keep quiet,dont move or even breathe. Well,you dont have to be the best.You just have to try with love.I say...why try so hard?Spending the whole life in guilt or denials when there are so many horizons to explore.So be a mom,a wife,a teacher,a student even a father figure.Because if you dont have a little courage to change,how can you shine your little angel's stars?

We are what we think,say & pray about.We never become the one once we had dream about.

These are all just ramblings of a first time mom,I dont intend to advice nor want to be harsh.Just let me be real.Just let me be me.
5 different generations of my family saying the same thing & yes my great grandmother is alive

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top