AZAAN'S BUTTON THEMED 2ND BIRTHDAY on 3/365 part 2017























As usual the party was a blast. The food was yummy & everybody enjoyed it. My mom baked the "Cute as a button Cake", my brother's wife made the button pizza, my other brother made the button burgers. Even my dear husband helped by asking his designer to make the buttons for the walls & for party favors. We even played musical pillow as our birthday game tradition at the end. Every time just one tiny little problem occurs where you get to see me with messy hair & no make-up, because I end up being the party planner, the photographer, the organizer, the cook, the cleaner, the guest caller and the last minute chauffeur!!!

CONVERSATION

1 comments:

  1. It was a nice article. Thank you for sharing the information. These days babies use a lot of accessories so if you want to know what you can buy for your kid, go to the website Twinstuff. They have a detailed information about twin baby stuff .

    ReplyDelete

Back
to top