BAD STUPID FLUES ON 331/365 PART 2

Azaan had a flu attack on the middle of January. At 10th hour he had a febrile convulsion. My worst night mare of all. I still cry when I remember that day. He just begun to shiver vigorously while nursing. Somehow God gave me the strength to hold him & treat my baby to lower his temperature. Then again he suffered from food poisoning at February for which he needed to be hospitalized & given IV salines & antibiotics. He was alright for may be 13 or 15 days then we went for Jian's school picnic! What a bad decision was it from my part. He got sick the next day which turn out to be Urinary tract infection. I tested his blood, stool. Then lastly I tried the urine., which revealed pus cells. Thanks Allah, he responded to the drug after 2 doses. This is one of the reasons I have been playing catch up with my 365 project through the last 2 months!

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top