WE ARE NOW AT 8 MONTHS ON 150/365 PART 2

I never thought this day would come & I would be happy & so so glad. You are my boy, my life. You came & you made me whole. Where were you all these time? Why didn't you came to me before baba..

You are a big baby, now. You grab everything that is in front of you. And then the most wondrous thing happens! You don't let them go...you hold them with your whole strength & will power. Except for your sister off course She is your world. You forgive her for every murder. And your favorite thing for this month is MY CAMERA!!

I want to write so many things about you but there is not enough time baba. Now I have to go & feed you cereal & then I have to wait for 3 hours to make you fall asleep, so bye for now!

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top