AZAAN AT 6 MONTHS ON 95/365 PART 2


Baba, you are 6 months already! Seems like it was yesterday when I first laid my eyes on you. And it was love at first sight. You are perfect from top to toe. There is no one cuter than you, apart from your sister, of course. I just can't make myself believe that you are such a big boy now.

You can roll over. Pull your body up with your arms. Reach out to anything while being on your belly. You can sit but I don't let you because you are not skilled at it, yet.

You look for & can find out the source of a sound no matter how small it is. If the mouse squeaks you would be there to grab it! Like you have ultrasonic powers of hearing. It's good except from the times when I want you to put to sleep but every little sound makes you startle & you become curious like a little puppy!

Jian , maa, you are 55 months old. You have this exam after 2 days, but you are not ready, yet. Or may be you are but I am not! You can speak in so many languages. Bangla, English & Hindi! Some times you mixed them & make something of your own! You love boiled egg like grandma & chocolate milk!

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top