CALLING ALL FRIENDS ON 61/365 PART 2

PRETTY PLEASE!!!

It's been a nightmare down here. Apart from my absurd sleeping schedule, the net connection is acting all weird. Sometimes it doesn't connect. And other times it's slower than a turtle. Today I just can't upload any pictures! On top all these, THE TOP BABY BLOG has been reset, which I completely forgot. So it's time to vote again! Hence I am calling all families, friends & FB friends!  All you have to do is click twice...There is a square banner in my blog, just below my wedding picture. Click it...and this will take you to a page with 2 owls/ birds. If you click the owl on the left it will take you to a TOP BABY BLOG INDEX PAGE. See... just 2 clicks.

Most of you ask, why & how to vote? The more votes, the top we will be! You may vote once every 24 hours. And I don't know if it's better to vote from your PC.

Voting will allow us to be on top which will in turn make us popular enough for writing reviews & hosting gorgeous brands for babies!

LOVE US WITH A VOTE!! PRETTY PLEASE!!

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top