AZAAN'S FIRST HAIR CUT ON 72/365 PART 2



Azaan, baba, today was your first hair cut! I am really going to miss those long silky black threads!! I am used to setting your messy hair all day long & frankly it's my favorite thing to do! Where ever we go every one asks me if we are going to cut them or not! I didn't want to but you always resist hard when ever I am washing your hair. Don't forget the pulling it hard phase where you just used to pull your hair & cry as hard as you could! No matter how much we beg you usually don't let it go by yourself. I have to do it for you! Don't tell any body but today my eyes got soaked when the barber started cutting your hair & the next minute it was so short. I could no longer run my fingers through them!
Baba, your are not a little baby anymore. Your are a little man who just had his first haircut! Mommy is so proud of you!!

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top