KAMAL'S ROOF TOP BIRTHDAY SURPRISE ON 15/365 PART 2


ROOF TOP SURPRISE PARTY!!

AS USUAL...JIAN BLOWING ALL THE CANDLES

SOME BUBBLY TO CELEBRATE!

12 VORTAS IN THE MENU!!

KAMAL, THINKING OF ALL THE OTHER SURPRISES!

CANDLE NIGHT DINNER FOR 2 !!
I had something else planned for Kamal's birthday, which definitely would have blown his mind. But due to political unrest, it was postponed. I had to wait almost a year for this special surprise. I tell Kamal everything, I mean every little detail from my boring mom life. I just can't keep anything from him. That is why it is hard for me to stay angry at him for more than a day. So now you see, how hard it was for me & my unusual excited mind. But all went in vein. The roof top suprise was a last minute call.

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top