DINNER PARTIES ON 83/365


One of our close friends suddenly decided to join us for dinner & meet me after a long time. I couldn't go, see their baby boy & they wanted to congratulate me for the pregnancy. Due to my no spending rule...this was the best that could have been done with the things that I had in store.
Most of the things came as our wedding gifts. The pitcher was bought 6 years ago by us, with all the necessary things of home supply, candle stands & candles are from Ikea. Guess where did the table mat came from? ( My old scarf which I washed & sewed the borders together.)
Who could have thought....sometimes less money makes you more creative! At least in my case!
And sorry guys...Jian was so restless that I couldn't take a single good shot. It was so peaceful taking the cup shots. At least the glasses weren't moving!

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top