BIG THINGS ON 76/365

I am a dreamer, always has been. Despite of what every one says, I just go out there & do it again & again. Take my 365 photography project. On top of that a ghost came over me & then I decided to do another 365 project of not buying things. So absurd..right. No wait! Did I tell you I was also carrying a little Jian inside me, for whom I had so many expectations. But as usual I am just passing my days without being insane.
I moved to a new home. Dreaming & expecting too much from life. So I just fell flat..and you know on what. I started this blog with so much love & dream. But everything in this world went against me & took my strength. But they don't know one thing about me. I am just like my dad. I am like a bull. I see the red & I fight & fight till I can't move.


CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top