THE NEW US

Where to begin...hmmm. We moved from a 5th floor to a 7th floor apartment. And none of the building has elevators. There were endless toys & kitchen tools, for which I will need a life time to organize or maybe two! I am a rather good organizer but some incidents threw me out of my track. My dad had an cardiac arrest & was admitted in the hospital for almost a month. We had to shift in 2 days but found that the previous tenant has not still emptied the space. And the rooms were so dirty. We may be staying here just for 6 months, but still decided to paint the walls & redo the bathroom. Did I mention we found out we were pregnant for the second time! The first time was so easy & swifty for me. I always said why didn't I felt sick or nauseated? Why didn't I suffer like the other moms? Now God decided to grant me my wish!
NEW FLAVORS ON 68/365

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top